How do I order?
There are three easy ways to order:
- Create an online account
- Order online by customizing furniture in our standard collections and adding items to your shopping cart.
- Or give us a call at 314-690-3633. We can answer any questions you might have and place your order.
After an order is placed, you will be emailed an order confirmation receipt to confirm the details of your order.
What is your process for custom builds?
Majority of the residential and commercial projects we work on are customizable. If you are interested in one of our standard collection items, but to your spaces specifications, we are happy to help. If you just want to create something unique, we can help with that too!
The best way to contact us about custom projects is to do the following:
- Complete a contact form
- A Rustic Grain representative will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the details of your project.
- A meeting will be scheduled with one of the members Rustic Grain’s in-house design team to choose materials & finishes.
- If you decide to move forward with your custom project you will receive a 3D rendering of your project with two rounds of edits included before production begins. This is to make sure the project is up to our customer’s specifications.
- Once our renderings are signed off on, production will begin. All custom projects and take between 8-16 weeks to complete & deliver (depending on each project).
Can Rustic Grain design my custom project first without producing it?
Yes we can! We ask for a $250 design fee to produce your project’s plans. If you decide that you would like Rustic Grain to build the requested item, this design fee will be deducted from your project’s invoice.
If do not want Rustic Grain to produce the requested item, then the renderings will be given to the client, however, the fee is nonrefundable.
Do you build for businesses and restaurants?
Yes we do! Our furniture can be found in restaurants, breweries and offices across the country. From conference tables to entire restaurants, we have and can do it all. Give us a call: 314-690-3633.
Do you have a store front?
At the moment, we have a showroom in our manufacturing facility located at 9420 Watson Industrial Park, St. Louis, Missouri 63126. We are open Monday through Friday by appointment only.
How will I receive my furniture?
- RUSTIC GRAIN FACILITY PICKUP: Free pickup from our manufacturing facility in St. Louis, Missouri.
- RUSTIC GRAIN DELIVERY: If you live in St. Louis County and/or city area, the Rustic Grain team can bring the furniture straight into your home for $150 per order depending on your location and types of furniture items. Call 314-690-3633 for more information. If your delivery city requires us to collect sales tax, applicable sales tax will be added during check-out.
- THIRD PARTY FREIGHT SHIPPING: Freight shipping straight to your curb, anywhere in the U.S. Your shipping cost will be calculated at checkout. Depending on your order size and location, shipping starts at $335. We also ship to Canada and Internationally. Contact us via email or phone for a shipping quote.
THIRD PARTY FREIGHT SHIPPING DETAILS:
Most furniture is shipped within 8-12 weeks of ordering. You will be notified by our team as soon as your furniture leaves our shop. Once the furniture arrives at the shipping terminal nearest to your home, you will be contacted by the freight company to schedule a delivery window. All 3rd party freight deliveries occur during normal business hours only. Please be prepared to inspect and sign for your furniture upon delivery.
To be cost effective, all shipping prices are for curbside delivery only. This means you will need to bring the furniture inside your home and unpackage it. Our furniture is built from solid wood and is heavy. We also crate the furniture to protect it from damage during transit.
If you require white glove service for shipping (bringing the package inside, unpacking it, setting it up, etc.), please give us a call and we can get you a shipping quote that includes white glove services. Please keep in mind white glove service typically increases the freight quote.
For most orders, shipping via third party freightliner starts at $335.
In the rare event that your furniture is damaged in transit, James+James will correct the issue at no additional charge as long as the damage is properly noted upon delivery.
Please note: Furniture cannot be refused upon delivery if it does not fit through an entryway. It is your responsibility to ensure the furniture you order can fit in your home.
Rustic Grain Facility Pickup Details:
If you select free pick-up on checkout, the turn-around time is typically 6-8 weeks from order to pick up. A member of the Rustic Grain team will reach out as soon as your furniture is ready and schedule a pickup day and time.
Our Rustic Grain manufacturing facility is open for pick up Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm and is located at 9420 Watson Industrial Park, St. Louis, Missouri 63126. Our crew will be available to help load up your new furniture, but please come prepared with blankets, straps, etc to properly secure everything for your drive home. Tables picked-up are not packaged. You will be asked to inspect and sign for the furniture at pickup.
What is your furniture refund policy?
Because every piece of Rustic Grain furniture is custom built and/or finished to order and therefore is not re-sellable by Rustic Grain, our return policy only covers product defects and inaccurate orders. In the rare event that your order is built inaccurately or has a defect, Rustic Grain will replace the furniture and correct the issue.
All of our furniture is built from solid American soft and hardwoods, as well as reclaimed barn wood. Many of our items are naturally distressed. Any characteristics of handmade furniture should not be considered defects.
In the rare event that you furniture is damaged in transit, Rustic Grain will correct the issue at no additional charge as long as the damage is properly noted upon delivery.
If you have any questions concerning our refund policy, please call us at 314-690-3633 or email us at email@example.com.
Can I just purchase your reclaimed materials?
As we are primarily a furniture company, we do offer some of our reclaimed materials for sale. We usually obtain overage, particularly from the barns we acquire, that cannot be used in our projects or collection items. The minimum order for such materials is $500.